Thursday, February 26, 2015

Another pair of February socks!

I made a pair of socks for Hubby! He shrunk the last pair I made him, so I made these extra long.
 
I used two skeins of I Love This Wool Naturals, US5 needles, and my favorite pattern: Hunter Socks. The yarn is not superwash, and I wouldn't normally use it for socks, but I'm trying to destash by using up yarn. I doubt I'll buy this yarn again; it's not very soft, and there were lots of little bits of grass in it, that I had to pick out as I went along.

I knit these socks in just six days. I had planned for them to be my March socks, but I just couldn't put them down once I started. So now I need to pick another project for March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!