Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whew! One more done!

I finished Angel's sweater! No pics yet; it's blocking at this moment, and the camera is missing. Will find it later and get a picture. I'm going to frog the purse I started for Princess; it's just going too slowly. I think I'm going to double the yarn and knit with bigger needles, or maybe crochet. I haven't crocheted much lately, but I do remember it being fairly quick, so that might be the way to go.

We're going to see Santa tonight at our neighborhood park. The girls are very excited. Two great photo ops in one day! We went and got portraits done this morning, and we were amazed at how well they turned out. Four shots yielded three good pictures and one that was just okay. We were done after about twenty minutes, so we went to IHOP for lunch, and finished up Christmas shopping. ☺ Here's a picture of the girls, wearing the cardigans I designed for them earlier this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!