Sunday, December 6, 2009

Finished the first sleeve!

I haven't got a picture to post, but the first sleeve of Angel's sweater is done. And I started the purse I'm making for Princess, to go along with her shrug.

Yesterday was my birthday. It was a lot of fun. I got to relax and knit, and didn't do a single bit of laundry. ;) Even though it needed to be done. I'm catching up on laundry today and tomorrow. Anyway, I got a bunch of yummy presents; cookies and more cookies and chocolates...and Hubby gave me Sarah Palin's book. I've only finished the first chapter, but so far it's a really good book. :)

My allergies are driving me crazy today, and the benedryl is making me sleepy, so that's why this post is less-than-coherent. Signing off now...I'll post more, more-coherently, when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!