Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy, Excited, Thrilled, Ecstatic

I got the email I've been waiting on pins and needles for! Knit Picks likes my design, and they're interested in seeing the whole pattern! Needless to say, I'm very excited. Haha, I did already say that, didn't I?

So now I need to finish writing the pattern, which is mostly done already, and knit a sample for them to see and photograph. I have to wait for the yarn to arrive for that; they're sending some. I told them they could pick out the color, so I have no idea what color it will be! Fun!

That's all I have time for right now, as the girls and I are getting ready to go on a day trip. I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!