Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yes, I'm easily distracted.

Hey, I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing often, so....let's see...

The white lace hasn't progressed much. I've done three repeats of the pattern, and have about 57 to go, unless I change my mind on how long to make it. And the reason I haven't worked much on the white lace is that I found "I Love This Cotton" on sale at Hobby Lobby. I'm going to redecorate the girls' bathroom when Kitty is finally potty-trained; hopefully this fall. I've already made a shower curtain out of the cutest green and white gingham fabric. It has little tiny butterflies, and sparkles all over it. All three girls agreed it was perfect(which is a miracle in and of itself). So it's my inspiration point for the project. I used a scrap of the fabric to pick the perfect colors of yarn for washcloths. I've made four washcloths so far, using two butterfly washcloth patterns. I'm planning on making four more, so there'll be two in each color. There probably won't be enough for more solid-color cloths than that, but if there's enough scraps, maybe I'll make one or two striped ones, just to use up the yarn. Sorry, no pictures today. I'll post a picture of all the washcloths together when they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!