Friday, September 17, 2010

Still here!

I haven't been able to post anything for a few weeks, because we've been on vacation. We were visiting family, and using my father-in-law's computer. I have my computer set up to remember my passwords, so I can forget them. Which means, I wasn't able to login to my account until now, as I'm using my own computer. We're still on vacation, so I won't post much right now. But I'm very excited, because I'll have yarn waiting when I get home, for me to make samples of my "Girl's Best Friend" mitts, and my "Upstream" scarf for Knit Picks! They like both designs, and I'm thrilled about the prospect of getting them published! I'll post more once we're home, I promise. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!