Friday, March 27, 2009

A little bit of rambling...

I'm trying to get into a habit of writing on my blog, so here I am. The shawl is progressing nicely; it's over a foot long now. I will, henceforth, call it my "Rebekah and Allyson Shawl". Rebekah is my sister, and Allyson is her unborn daughter. At the rate I'm going, I should be able to finish it in just a few weeks.

I have finished the sundress I was making for my oldest daughter, but she has yet to try it on. Once she does, I'll get some pictures taken...maybe this afternoon. And once I figure out how to make my computer recognize my camera, I'll get my pictures uploaded. I swear, some of the pics in my camera are from February, when I was visiting my family. And here it is, almost the end of March! My dad told me to go to the website for the company that made the camera and download the "driver", whatever the heck that is. I keep forgetting every time I'm on the computer. Need to do that. Today.

It's actually pretty quiet in my house right now; Hubby took two of the girls out to lunch at IHOP, because he's going turkey hunting this weekend, and won't get to spend time with them tomorrow. Pretty sweet of him. As soon as I get Dolly down for her nap, I'll get at least half an hour of quiet knitting time. :) Then I have to get off my butt and do some housework. The severe weather missed us the other night, so why does my house look like it was hit by a tornado?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!