Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay, I know I haven't posted anything since Thursday...

so here's a general update on everything. Laura's shawl is progressing slowly; I need to focus and spend a few hours today working on it. My goal is to finish it this week so I can give it to her on Sunday. Which means I'd have to finish by Friday, so that I can block it on Saturday. Which means I have to get busy!

I didn't knit a single stitch yesterday; I was too busy. I did 6 loads of laundry; ironed 6 shirts, 5 pairs of pants, one pair of shorts and 3 perler bead creations; sewed one split seam, 9 buttons, and one small hole; and attempted to felt two sweaters in my washing machine. It's a front-loader, and it doesn't look like it worked. Oh, well. I can just fall back on my original plan; taking them to the laundromat and felting them there in the top-loader.

I am on day 14 of the Love Dare. I should be on Day 15, but I fell a little behind. I'm caught up now, thanks to yesterday. I'm changing. This dare is all about doing what I can to improve my marriage. I can't change my husband; I can only change myself. I can only hope and pray that he decides to change for the better as well.

I think we're planning on going to the pool later today; it's supposed to be really hot out. I'd much rather stay in the air conditioning, but the pool might be fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!