Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's Halloween again.  How did it come around again so quickly??  After last year, when I spent a week and lots of money sewing fancy one-of-a-kind costumes for the girls and then they didn't even win the costume contest...I decided to go with ready-made costumes.  Less work, and less money.
So this year, Angel is an "Enchanting Princess"...
 Princess is "Dorothy"...
 And Kitty is Snow White...


And, surprise, surprise....Angel won the costume contest at church!  Go figure.  The time all I have to do is hem the costume and fix her hair, she wins.  Sticking with store-bought costumes from now on.  Our neighborhood contest is later this afternoon.  I'll really laugh out loud if one of my girls wins that one too.

So anyway, have a safe and happy Halloween, y'all!

1 comment:

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!