Saturday, July 18, 2009

Done with the calculations...

for my big project! I'm still knitting #4 and #5, but all the arithmetic is done. I've got test-knitters lined up, and I am so excited. This project has turned out to be much bigger than I had expected. But then, I'd never designed a pattern in 5 sizes before, so I didn't realize what went into designing. I have a new appreciation for designers...and now I understand why so many knitting patterns are basic boxy-shaped garments. It's easier that way. Anyway, I'm ahead of schedule, and very happy about it.

I'm also knitting a bunch of bibs for a friend of mine who is expecting her fourth boy. I'll get a picture taken when they're all done, in another day or two.

And now I need to go eat dinner. I'm starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!