Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello from North Dakota!

We have arrived!  Actually, we got here on Wednesday, but I didn't have the wireless router set up until today.  Anyway, we are pretty well settled at my father-in-law's house in what will be hereafter known as "Small Town, ND".  I don't like to put my precise location online, just for safety's sake.  We drove out to our house site today, just to take a look around.  The girls picked some wheat, and we were able to see our road and the well up close.  The next step should be getting the basement dug and poured.  And that means I need to get on the ball and figure out how I want the basement set up, as far as plumbing.  I have a drawing I'm working on, so hopefully I'll get that done soon.

I got a little knitting done while we were in Kansas last week.  I finally finished the socks I was making for Princess.
These will be the next design I submit to Knit Picks.  The name is "Little Sweetheart Socks".  As soon as I have MS Office loaded on my computer, I'll get the design proposal written up and sent off.

But for now, I think I better go check on my kids; they went to the park a while ago, and I haven't heard anything from them since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!