Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home again.

Well, we made it home safely, after driving a total of about 12 hours. It's good to be home. I had a lovely visit with my family, except for what I wrote about in my previous entry. After that, my brother did behave better, so we're still friends. ☺
I didn't get much knitting done while I was there, but I did write down a bunch of ideas my family inspired me with. More about that later...
Hubby is, naturally, very glad we are home. He was very lonely and bored without us. Fortunately for me, he took advantage of his boredom...he cleaned up the house, and vacuumed and shampooed the carpets. He also painted Princess and Dolly's room...purple of course. They were very surprised and very happy about their "new" room. It looks very cute.
And now I have to go get ready to go to the store...I had to make pancakes this morning, because we are all out of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!