Monday, February 1, 2010

Progress made...

As you can see, I've made quite a bit of progress on Princess's shawl...it's almost 3 feet wide at the top edge now. I'll probably be able to get the body of it done today or tomorrow, so now I need to start thinking about what kind of border to do... I was planning on doing a ruffle, originally, but now I'm thinking of doing something more along the lines of the edging on the Swallowtail shawl. (You'll need to Google that one if you don't know what it looks like; it's not one of mine.) I haven't decided yet. But the reason I'm leaning toward the lacy/pointy edging is that I want to use the beads I bought....and because I've done ruffles on several projects recently. I do love ruffles, but I also like learning new techniques. ☺ I'll update when I make my decision. And now....back to knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!