Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Like my new look?



I made a new avatar; thought it was time for a new look. In reality, I'm letting my hair grow again, after keeping it short for a year. I'd been keeping it short because I got tired of dyeing it, and wanted to let the "fried" part of my hair grow out and get cut off; it was looking pretty bad last year. Now all of that is grown out, and I've got quite a few silver hairs mixed in with my natural brown. Not quite as much as in the avatar, and definitely not as noticeable, but it's there, and I actually like it!
I also made a new one for my daughter Angel, for her to use on next-school-year's-blog, if she likes it. It looks a lot like her. She's grown a lot this year. She's built like my sisters: tall and slim. She's going to be a heartbreaker in a few years, but for now, she's just a beautiful little girl.

I know, this is just silliness, and has nothing to do with knitting. Nothing to do with anything, really, other than avatars. But anyway, it's fun. If you'd like to make your own avatars, here's the site that lets you build them:

http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/dollmaker/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!