Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Posy Patch" one down, one to go.

I finished the pink blanket I was working on! I'll be casting on soon for the blue one to match. I hope my friend likes them. I hope Knit Picks likes them.
This was a fun, easy, quick knit. It turned out exactly how I had pictured it in my mind. I love when that happens. And I know I said it before, but I love Knit Picks Swish DK. This yarn is so soft and comfy. And I discovered when I soaked and blocked it, that it blooms beautifully.
In other news, we have to wait another week for a fence. Ugh. Oh, well. What's one more week of chasing cows out of the yard? And now I'm going to go watch Terminator movies, and cast on for another "Posy Patch". ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!