Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Busy busy busy

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days.  I'm still really busy.  The realtors are coming tomorrow, and I still have a lot of work to do before then.  So...since my previous post, I painted Angel's room, and she helped!  And I touched up the paint in Princess and Kitty's room, and in the library; I decided not to repaint those rooms.  I organized my yarn stash and did a little destashing.  I've almost finished organizing the big studio upstairs; still some school stuff and computer stuff and coloring stuff.... I tidied up the living room, and still need to do the attached dining room.  The kitchen is still a disaster, but I'm going to have the girls work on it while I work on the family room.  I haven't finished organizing all the junk I took out of the bedroom last week.  But I am determined that it will be ready for the realtors when they come tomorrow, and ready for house hunters before we leave for our vacation on Saturday.  So now I need to get off the computer and get back to work.

I'm planning on doing a state-of-the-schooling post later this week if I get time.  Otherwise, it'll have to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!