Thursday, June 9, 2011

Exhausted...

I am worn out.  Beyond exhausted.  Seriously.
I stayed up late, getting all kinds of stuff out of our bedroom; it's all in boxes, bins and baskets in the family room.  As soon as I find a little energy, I have to sort through all that.  Blah.  Anyway, I got it all out last night, so I could start painting early this morning.  The bedroom was the same dark green as the bathroom, and now it's the same light neutral beige as the bathroom. ☺ I'm glad these projects are done.  And that I got the pics while they look great.  Haha.  I'm not very good at keeping ahead of the messes; I need to work on that.
And now I need to go find some Advil, and soak in a hot salt bath for an hour or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!