Wednesday, April 22, 2009

earth day...

Yes, I purposely didn't capitalize "earth day". It's bad enough that the liberal environmentalist wackos worship the earth all year-long, but they even have a special day set aside for telling the rest of us that we should do likewise.

So let me just say that I will worship the Creator today, as I do throughout the year. I will not worship the creation, today or any day of my life.

Psalm 8:1 - O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!
Psalm 24:1-2 - The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.
Psalm 103:19 - The Lord has established His throne in heaven, and His kingdom rules over all.
Psalm 121:1-2 - I lift my eyes up to the hills--where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 139:13-16 - For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 144:15 - Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the Lord.
Psalm 145:1-2 - I will exalt You, my God the King; I will praise Your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise You and extol Your name for ever and ever.
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!