Thursday, March 4, 2010

I iz sick.

Ugh. Hubby gave me his cold. I need to run out and get some Zicam, because he took the Zicam I had to work. Anyway, prayers would be much-appreciated. I am so congested, and my head feels heavy. I don't even feel much like knitting this morning. That, right there, tells you how bad I feel. Anyway, I'm gonna get some Zicam and some Vitamin C and hope for the best.

I decided to set aside the Adamas Shawl I was working on yesterday. I had forgotten that some of my friends also wanted to do that pattern, and we had talked about doing a knit-along. Oops. My friend Christine reminded me, but not before I had already done four repeats of the second chart. So it's back to "Surf" for me...once I feel more like knitting. Maybe this afternoon.

In the meantime, I have to get up off my behind and mail a couple of packages... ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!