Friday, April 22, 2011

Katiee's Bag is done!

Finally, I've finished this bag that my sister demanded over two years ago.
I love my sister dearly, but stripes still make me twitch.  I-cords do too, now.  I'm glad I'm done.  Okay, the vital stats on this bag...
I used 5 skeins plus a tiny bit, of Knit Picks Shine Worsted yarn, and size 7 needles.  The body of the bag is 27 inches long, and 7 inches wide at the widest point.  The drawstring is a crochet chain with beads on the ends, and the strap was made by braiding together four 25-inch I-cords.  The strap is several inches shorter than the bag is, but I figure it'll probably stretch some, so it should work just fine.  I hope Katiee likes it!  I hope Knit Picks does too, though I'm going to request Chroma self-striping yarn, instead of the yarn I used for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!