Friday, April 15, 2011

Haven't really felt like blogging...

I just remembered that I was going to try to blog more often....and I haven't since last Thursday.  So...what shall I blog about?  Since this is my mostly-knitting blog, how 'bout I start with that?

I'm nearing the end of the blue Evellyn Anne blanket; almost ready for the ruffle.  Katiee's Bag is over halfway done, and stripes still make me twitch.  I haven't made much progress on Crown Jewels, because I've been so busy with those two projects.  I did a couple inches on the second Winding Road sock at Knit Night yesterday.  I have too many projects going on, and not enough time to get them all done.  As soon as I get the blanket done, the shawl will be top priority, since it's a sample for Knit Picks.  After that's done I need to start and finish on the Lacy KIP Bag sample.  And once I get Katiee's Bag done I need to finish writing the proposal for it and get that sent off.....and time is flying!

I've also been trying desperately to get organized.  It's not going well.  Every time I think I'm nearing the end of a project, I see that the kids have undone half of it, or totally un-organized some other room.  Someday I'll be organized.... like Kitty tells me, "Mommy, when I'm grown up, you won't have any more kids."  Yes, darlin', that's true.  Hopefully I survive to experience that.

Speaking of Kitty, she turned four last weekend.  She had a fun birthday, with lots of cake, and a bunch of great presents.  Fortunately, she's easy to please when it comes to gifts.  I can hardly believe she's really four years old already.

Okay, I think that's enough for now.  I'm gonna go knit on that blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!