Monday, April 18, 2011

New patterns are up on the pattern blog!

I had fallen pretty far behind on updating my pattern blog.  I finally got Evellyn Anne and Julia Lynne posted today.  I also put up a free dishcloth pattern.
I designed this Buttonheart Dishcloth for a dishcloth swap; I got to spoil "buttonheart", so I decided to make it personalized.  It's knit in the round, from the center out.  The buttons could be left off, but they're great for scrubbing, so why would you want to? ☺  I used half a skein of Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Cotton" to make it.  For the pattern, click on the link over there → that says My Pattern Blog.
And I finished the blue Evellyn Anne blanket!  It's soaking right now, so you'll have to wait for a picture.  Now I need to focus on the Crown Jewels shawl; I had said I could get it done in a month, and the month is half-over.  And of course, Katiee is bugging me for her bag....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!