Friday, April 1, 2011

State of the Knitting...

I'm still here; haven't fallen off the face of the earth just yet.  Hubby is recovering from his surgery, and I've been busy taking care of him.

I have gotten some knitting done in the meantime.  I've been working on the Evellyn Anne blanket in my friend's yarn, and I'm about halfway done with it.  I love how it's turning out.  I need to find out just what this blend of yarn is, because I want to order some for other projects.

The yarn came for my sister's bag, but I decided two of the colors just weren't right.  Knit Picks released new colors the day after I ordered, and two of the new ones look perfect.  So I just had to make another order.  I'll use the blue and cream yarn for something else.  So I'm waiting for the new colors to arrive before I can start working on that.

I'm also waiting on the yarn support for my Crown Jewels shawl; I expected it to be here by now.  Guess the mail is slow this week, or my mailman is incompetent, which is entirely possible.

So I'll just keep on working on Evellyn Anne, and try to get her done quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!