Monday, August 9, 2010

Another pair done, another pair started.

I finished the Double Eyelet Rib Socks! To be completely honest...I did sit and knit most of yesterday, and got them done before dinner.
And I started another sock...
I'm using the "Happy Feet" yarn I posted about yesterday, and a cabled-lace stitch pattern I found in a stitch dictionary somewhere. So far, so good. This sock is going more slowly than the Double Eyelet Rib socks did, because the lace is more involved. There's lace patterning on every row, and cable crossings every eighth row. But I'm enjoying it, which is good, because I'm planning on making them longer than any other socks I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!