I'm stalled on my sock. I finished the foot and turned the heel, and worked one repeat of the cabled lace pattern. But when I tried it on, I realized that the cables were pulling the fabric in too tightly around my ankle. So I'm going to frog back to the end of the heel, and put in some increases before starting the cabled lace in the back of the leg. I'm certain that will make it less tight; I just hope it looks right. I had planned on adding increases anyway, but further up on the leg section. Looks like I'll have to add more increases than I'd planned.
But for now, I need to get back to the laundry...