Sunday, August 22, 2010

Juliet pattern

I've written up the pattern for the hat I posted about yesterday. Click on the link to the right, for "My Pattern Blog", and you'll find the free pattern for "Juliet".
I finished "The Waltz", the lace scarf my friends and I are knitting together. I did 30 repeats of the lace, as the pattern instructed, but I think I would do more if I were to make another one. It's only about 4 1/2 feet long with 30 repeats. Anyway, even though it is short, it is very pretty. I really enjoyed knitting it. I think I will make another one, for myself, after I finish a few other projects.
And now I need to get back to work on my other projects.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!