Monday, May 4, 2009

Home projects...

I'm not ready to post any pictures yet, because the camera is upstairs, and my muscles hurt too much right now to walk back up there. So here's an update. I painted the former playroom/new studio on Saturday. Then I spent yesterday afternoon arranging furniture. Had to get Hubby to help me take apart, move and put back together the desk. Today I'm planning on painting the new playroom. This one will probably take two days, because the girls want stripes. So I'll paint the base coat, then wait for the paint to dry overnight before taping off stripes and painting them tomorrow.

Also on the schedule for today: cleaning, laundry, and a trip to the eye-doctor to pick up Angel's glasses. My to-do list grows by the minute. Better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!