Thursday, May 14, 2009

I must be crazy.

This morning, I took the kids to Ruckus Room, a local funhouse. It has four rooms, filled with those inflatable jumping things and slides. The kids love it. I love it too, but only for about an hour and a half. Today we stayed for almost 2 hours.
Here's Angel, hugging a snail...
Princess, about to slide...
Dolly, jumping...



Dolly, just after she went down the big slide, all by herself...

We had a great time, even though there were some bigger kids there whose mother was ignoring them. They were very pushy and rough, and my girls aren't used to that. At one point, they pushed past Dolly on the ladder of the slide, and she lost her grip and tumbled all the way to the bottom. She was more scared than hurt, but I was pretty upset. These boys were probably 5 or 6, and should know better than to be so rough with such a little girl. Sorry...getting down off the soapbox now... Aside from trying to avoid the little brats, we had fun. Princess found a couple other little girls about her age and played very nicely with them. Angel was very sweet to the littler kids, finding bouncy balls and giving them to the kids. Anyway, now I can check that off the list; the girls have been begging to go there for months. I'm exhausted.


Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I got a little more knitting done. Here's the first picture of the lace tank top I'm making for Angel. That safety pin near the bottom has beads on it and spells out "front". I did that because I'm knitting in the round, on two circular needles, and wanted to keep track of which side was the front and which was the back. That way I can keep my lace pattern straight; the beginning of the round is the front.

I need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!