Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy busy busy

I skipped my workout today, but made up for it by doing yardwork.  I'm working on cleaning up the backyard and getting the space ready for my garden.  I've decided to plant an actual garden this year.  Last year I planted a container garden, and it didn't do very well.  I might still plant a few things in pots, but the majority of it will be in the ground.  I started some seeds inside today: corn, green beans, pumpkins, cantaloupe, cucumbers and lavender.  I have seeds somewhere for tomatoes, and some herbs.  I'll start those tomorrow, maybe.

I haven't knit a stitch today.  Yesterday either.  I need to do that this evening, but I'll have to wait until the kids are in bed.  They're driving me crazy.  But now I have to go; it's bathtime.  Which will be followed closely by bedtime, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!