Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pain. And Knitting.

I went to the gym yesterday, and had a much better workout than the day before.  I worked my legs again, and worked my abs a little harder than usual.  Today my abs hurt, so I know that worked! ☺ But my back hurts so bad I can hardly move, so I'm not working out today.  I'm using a heating pad, and taking Advil every four hours, and doing a little stretching every once in a while.  I'm staying in my nice warm comfy jammies and staying out of the cccccold rainy weather. 

I took a little break from my sweater project(which, I'll admit is going slowly) to make something "little" in a Bunker Blue yarn.  I used KP Palette in "Pool", and a size 0 needle.  And it turned out really well!  Beyond that, you'll just have to wait to find out what it is, until it is received by my spoilee in the Bunker Blue swap.

And now, back to NCIS and sweater-knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!