Friday, February 25, 2011

Goal accomplished!

I've finished the body of my cardi!  I got the crochet edging done last night at Knit Night, and this morning I bought buttons.
 I got all the ends woven in(there were a lot of them) and the buttons sewn on.
Now it's time to start the sleeves!  I think I'm going to Magic Loop them, so they go more quickly.  I was going to do them both at the same time, but I don't have a long enough needle for that.

I went to the gym this morning and worked my back and legs, and did 20 minutes on the elliptical.  That 20 minutes burned 180 calories!  So I probably burned about 200 with my whole workout.  Not bad!

Back to knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!