Friday, February 11, 2011

Makin' progress

I made a few inches of progress on my sweater last night at knit night.  I need to try it on again, and decide whether it needs more short-rows in the bust area.  I've already done 3 sets of short-rows, but I don't think it's enough.  We'll see...

I went to the gym this morning, and worked my back and legs and did 25 minutes on the bike.  My back is still hurting too much to do Zumba.  After the gym, we went to the thrift shop, and I found a really nice gray dress, which is a little bit snug around the middle.  So I'm going to hang it up, and use it as my motivation to keep working on this weight-loss thing.  It should fit when I lose another 5-10 pounds, so hopefully in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!