Monday, February 14, 2011

Knit, exercise, knit, exercise...

I'm chugging along on the sweater waist cables...I've finished three repeats, and I think I'll do another four or five.  I'll try it on tomorrow and get another in-progress picture.  After my workout, I think...

Speaking of workouts, I had two today.  Went to the gym and worked my back, and did 15 minutes on the bike.  My legs are still sore from yesterday.  Then this afternoon, I took the girls to the park to learn to ride their bikes.  Angel had never ridden without training wheels, and neither had Princess.  So I figured it was about time for both of them.  And time for Kitty to learn to ride with training wheels.  Angel and Princess both did great; kept trying and trying, and didn't give up.  Kitty tried for a little while, but got frustrated because she couldn't figure out how to pedal.  Oh, and the reason I counted it as a workout was because I had to help all three of them, in separate areas of the park.  I did a lot of running.  It was exhausting, but in a good way.  I'm sure I've totally undone it now, by drinking wine.  Oh well...it's a holiday!

Happy Valentine's Day to my readers(if there are any...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!