Monday, February 7, 2011

Yay!

Yay, me!  I was finally able to get back to the gym yesterday!  I've really missed it.  And of course, my back felt great while I was working it...but hurts like the dickens this morning.  I worked my back and legs, because those are what's been hurting.  I only did 15 minutes on the bike, because my hubby was ready to head home at that point.  We sometimes go together on Sundays. ☺I felt good, and was glad I went.  Now if I can just get my back to hurt a little less...to the point where I can move a little...I'll go this morning too.

Yay, Green Bay Packers!  Normally, I don't give two figs about football, even when it comes to the SuperBowl.  But one of my friends posted something before the game, in our conservative knitting site, that made me want to cheer for a team.  Copying and pasting here; I'm not sure if my friend came up with this on her own, or found it somewhere, so I'll give her credit and she can correct me if I'm wrong.  Thanks, Michelle!

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl . By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limosines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude. Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's success! With that said...let's circulate this email to everyone we know so they can understand why they should cheer for America's team ....the Green Bay Packers!

And the Packers won!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!