Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another curtain

I found magnetic curtain rods today!  Which means I was able to carry out my plan for the door to the back yard.  I got the rods before my workout, and the fabric after.  They only had two sheer fabrics in the right color; a stiff shiny one and a sparkly one.  The girls preferred the sparkles, but in the end I went with the shiny one, even though I would have liked a softer fabric.  Anyhow, the back door now has a nice sheer blue curtain over the full-length window, and it really helps cut down the glare on the television.  So it was worth the extra expense.  Two more days until Hubby gets to see the new kitchen.  I really hope he likes it!

Worked my back and arms today, and did 20 minutes on the elliptical.  It was a good workout.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I really like the new look for your kitchen! I love brown, and the doilies are beautiful - gives me some ideas for when I do my living room, since I've done my kitchen already. Isn't redecorating FUN?

    ReplyDelete

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!