Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday, everyone!  I am feeling better; still have a little bit of a cold, but not feeling like a slug anymore.  I got an email from Knit Picks today, and they're interested in my Crown Jewels shawl pattern, and will be publishing Julia Lynne sometime in the next two weeks!  Woohoo!

I got Angel to take some pictures of me with my KIP Bag today, so that design proposal is ready to go now.
She needs to work on not cutting people's heads off with the camera.  But she's getting pretty good at directing her subject..."Suck your tummy in, Mommy!"
And just for a smile, here's Princess, crocheting a chain. 
Time to get ready for Knit Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!