The "Popped" socks are done!
The pattern is here:
Yarn: Fortissima Socka
I'm glad these are done. They were my first two-at-a-time pair, but the stitch pattern is more subtle than what I like. I need a pattern that holds my interest. I had started these ages ago; last summer or fall sometime. But I got distracted and put them aside for a long time. I picked them up yesterday with the plan of just getting them done so I could start something new. I think that's the only reason I finished them so quickly; I wanted to use the needle that was tied up in this project.
So now I can start socks for one of the girls. I just have to decide whose socks I'll do first.