Friday, May 6, 2011

Another finished project!

The "Popped" socks are done!
The pattern is here:
Yarn: Fortissima Socka
Needle: US2

I'm glad these are done.  They were my first two-at-a-time pair, but the stitch pattern is more subtle than what I like.  I need a pattern that holds my interest.  I had started these ages ago; last summer or fall sometime.  But I got distracted and put them aside for a long time.  I picked them up yesterday with the plan of just getting them done so I could start something new.  I think that's the only reason I finished them so quickly; I wanted to use the needle that was tied up in this project.

So now I can start socks for one of the girls.  I just have to decide whose socks I'll do first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!