Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Look at us!

I hope y'all had a good Memorial Day weekend. Mine was very quiet. Hubby went to visit his dad in North Dakota, so the girls and I were able to get his gift for our eleventh anniversary figured out.  He's difficult to buy gifts for, because anytime I ask him what he wants, he says "You know what I want."  Typical man. Haha.  So I came up with the idea of giving him some updated pics of his girls(including me) to have at his office.  I got some white curtains, and hung them in the family room(best lighting in that room, due to the huge windows) to use as a backdrop.  Angel took pics of me, and I took pics of the girls.  Here are a couple...




I also got a bunch of knitting done.  I started the sample "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" Socks on Thursday night, and I've got just a few more inches to go on the second one.  I'm hoping to get it done before the yarns come for the other samples I need to make.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful!!! Love Love LOVE the girls pic!!

    ReplyDelete

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!