Monday, January 10, 2011

Evellyn Anne!

I finished my Evellyn Anne blanket!  It's blocking on my family room floor at this very moment...
I'm so glad I got it done!  I'm ready to focus on other projects.  And I'm glad because I'll be able to have my niece model the blankie for the pattern pics.  A blankie pattern is always more appealing with a cute baby in the pic. ☺ I'm going to visit my family in Kansas next week, so this is perfect timing.  The girls are very excited about visiting with their cousins.  I'm excited too.  I really miss my family.  I sometimes wonder why I didn't visit more often when it was only a three hour drive.  Now it's twelve hours, so three seems like nothing.
I went to the gym this morning, and worked my legs and back.  My right leg still hurts from when I put my foot through the neighbors' kitchen ceiling back in August.  I must have injured it worse than I thought.  I think all this exercise is the reason it's hurting more now than it was before I started working out.  So I worked my legs.  Hoping it'll help, like working my back makes my back feel better.  And I did 20 minutes on the bike and 15 on the stair-stepper.  It's getting easier, so I might be ready to try level 2 on those machines.  I think I'll give it a try tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!