Friday, January 14, 2011

Zumba and Back Pain

My back slipped out of place again this morning.  Of course it would happen on Zumba day.  Oh well.  I did Zumba anyway.  I did a little better than last week; I would have done a lot better, if not for my stupid back.  I went ahead and weighed and measured myself today, since I'm going to be in a car from sunup to sundown tomorrow.  I've lost another inch off my waist, and one off my bust.  Hooray!  No more actual weight lost yet, but that's alright.  Maybe next week.

Anyway, I'm going to be in the car all day tomorrow, because I'm going to Kansas!  I am so excited!  I love to visit my family.  I won't be working out every day while I'm there, but I'll plan on some kind of activity, and I won't likely blog every day either.  I'll be busy hangin' out with my sisters and brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!