Thursday, January 13, 2011

A workout and a rant

I had a better workout today.  Worked my abs and back, and did 20 minutes on the bike and 15 on the stair-stepper.  I had planned to do 20, but I couldn't stomach any more of "The View", which was on the tv right in front of me.  Those liberal hags make me want to throw something at the tv.  They were talking about the so-called "memorial service" in Arizona last night.  An event for which souvenir t-shirts were created and handed out.  An event at which there was a lot of clapping, cheering(for the president, of course) and even booing(for Arizona Governor Jan Brewer)!  I was appalled at the disrespect.  It looked like a political pep rally, not a memorial.  A memorial is a somber service.  Anyway, back to my point: the hags of the View were praising the president and talking about how it was such a wonderful, uplifting service.... Gag me.  I'm shocked.  Shocked that some people aren't even aware of why this sort of "service" was inappropriate and disrespectful.  What has happened to our country??  Oh, yeah...Obama happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!