Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One month

I have been working out every day(except Christmas Day) for one month!  So I decided it was time for an update picture, even though there's not much of a difference yet.  To refresh your memory, here's my "before picture" from last month...
 And here's today's picture!
Notice that my face looks a bit narrower...my waist is two inches smaller, and my hips are one inch smaller.  You couldn't see my enormous butt in the before picture, but it's a bit smaller now than it was.  Overall, I feel stronger, and I'm actually enjoying my workouts, most days.

Today was not one of those days, but I worked out anyway.  I was sleepy and achy, and not in the mood to exercise.  I worked my arms, then did just 20 minutes on the bike.  I feel like I need a nap.  But I need to do laundry and pack for our trip to Kansas....and clean and organize...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!