Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Before...

Okay, I took a proper "before" pic of myself.  Workout clothes on, not sucking in the belly, no makeup, no smile.  Haha.
Notice the fat face, double chin, thick neck, untoned arms, big bazongas(actually they don't look too huge in this pic, probably because the shirt comes down to my hips), flabby flabby belly, wide-as-a-barn hips(and butt, though you can't see it in this pic), chunky thighs.  The calves are in proportion to the rest, but not too bad.  The scale said 172 this morning; heaviest I've ever been.

I went to buy some workout clothes, and discovered that they were even cheaper than what the markdown tag said, so I was very happy about that.  I think I've got all I need now.  Went and worked abs and back today, then did a couple minutes on the stairstepper and switched to the elliptical.  The stairstepper was just too much for me.  I'll try again in a week or so.  In the meantime, my arms still hurt like crazy from two days ago, and my legs are a little sore from yesterday.  My abs will probably hurt tomorrow.  No pain, no gain, so they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!