Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Evellyn Anne is in progress!

I got the yarn on Monday for the Knit Picks sample of my Evellyn Anne blanket pattern!  Yes, it really is this green.  Haha.  The color is called "Parrot".  It looked a little more pastel on the website picture, but I still like it, and think this blanket will look terrific!
This picture is from Monday night.  I didn't get much knitting done yesterday, so it only has one more row(from the center) of diamonds completed now.  I just transferred it to a circular needle; I picked my shortest size US6, and it's actually a little too short at this point.  So I'll transfer it again on the next round to a longer circ.
♥
I'm using KP Swish DK again; same yarn type as I used for Posy Patch.  I really like this yarn.  It's incredibly soft, and very nice to work with.  I hear that it's also great when it comes to washing, but as I've never washed anything made from it(just soaked and blocked) I can't speak from experience there.  I should knit up a swatch and wash it, just to see how it behaves.  Maybe I'll do that....when I'm done with this project.
♥
I went to the gym this morning; worked abs and legs, and did 22 minutes on a stationary bike.  Good workout.  My shoulders are still a bit sore, so I put some BioFreeze on them; hope it helps because I want to work arms again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!