Friday, December 31, 2010

Last workout of 2010

I had another great workout this morning, despite having woken up in pain.  Worked my back because it hurt, and my abs to balance the back.  Then I did 20 minutes on the bike, and 10 minutes on the stair-stepper!  Two weeks ago, I couldn't even do half that on the stair-stepper!  I've built up my stamina pretty well so far!  I still look about the same, and my measurements haven't changed, but I'm getting stronger.  I'm even considering trying Zumba next week!  That might be just what I need to kick the actual weight-loss into gear.  I've gained five pounds; of muscle, I'm assuming.  And muscle burns fat, so I'm just waiting for that to start happening.  Come on, muscles, do your thing!

Hope y'all have a great New Year's Eve!  I'll be spending the evening with my best friends, chatting and knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!