Thursday, December 30, 2010

Working through the pain...

Went and worked my arms and shoulders this morning, since they were the only parts of my body that didn't hurt from my fall yesterday.  I only did 20 minutes of cardio, on the bike.  My back and ribs and hips are so sore.  I took a bath that seemed to have more epsom salt than water, and it helped some, except that my upper back slipped out of place again while I was pouring in the salt. Argh.  So this afternoon I gave up and took a nap.  I'm hoping hubby can pop my back when he gets home from the football game he and his dad went to today; the chiropractor is closed today, and probably tomorrow for the New Years holiday.  Okay, I'm off to beg Angel to put BioFreeze on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a G-rated blog; my children love to read the comments. Please keep this in mind when commenting. Thanks!